卡萨布兰卡经典台词
★、a lot of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水。
★、of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。
★、i remember every detail. the germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
★、louis,i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
★、i guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when i had to watch you go.
我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
★、i love you more & more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
★、i guess there are many broken hearts in casablanca. you know i''ve never really been there. so i don''t know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
★、–where were you last night?
–that''s so long ago, i don''t remember.
–will i see you tonight?
–i never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪里了?
那么久以前的事我想不起来了。
今晚我可以见到你吗?
我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
★、another precedent gone. this has been a very interesting evening.
又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。
★、that''s the way it goes. one in, one out.
自然法则,一进一出。
★、you played it for her. you can play it for me.
你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。
★、lf she can stand it, i can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。
★、we said no questions.
我们说过不准问问题。
★、here''s looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。
★、– a franc for your thoughts.
– in america they''d bring only a penny. i guess that''s about all they''re worth.
– i''m willing to be overcharged. tell me.
– 一法郎买你的心事。
–在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。
–我愿意超额付费。
★、well, i was wondering why i'' m so lucky. why i should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。
★、with the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。
★、mostly i remember the last one. the wild finish. a guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。
★、i guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。
★、tell me who was it you left me for? was it laszlo, or were there others in between or aren''t you the kind that tells?
告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?
★、if i had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?
★、i''m not interested in politics. the problems of the world are not in my department.
我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。
★、i''m not fighting for anything anymore except myself. i''m the only cause i'' m interested in.
我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己。
★、one woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. you''re a coward and a weakling.
一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。
★、richard, i tried to stay away. i thought i would never see you again. that you were out of my life.
我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。
★、– miss lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
– she isn''t just any woman.
– 伦德小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。
– 她不只是任何女人。
★、maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。
★、we''ll always have paris. we didn''t have… we''d lost it until you came to casablanca. we got it back last night.
我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。
★、ilsa, i'' m no good at being noble. but it doesn''t take much to see that the problems of three little people don''t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. someday you''ll understand that.
伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。
★、she did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. but that was all over long ago. for your sake, she retended it wasn''t, and i let her pretend.
她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。
★、i was right. you are a sentimentalist.
我说对了,你是个感情用事的人。
★、she did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. but that was all over long ago. for your sake, she retended it wasn''t, and i let her pretend.
她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。
★、i was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
★、how extravagant you are, throwing away women. someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
★、i suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
★、i can''t remember it, miss llsa. i''m a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。
★、we all try. you succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
★、–let''s see, the last time we met…
–was la belle aurore.
–我想想看,我们最后一次见面是
–“美丽的晨晕”